The Warner Bros. Discovery Global Tech and Games Intern Program is designed to give students the opportunity to learn and work amongst industry leaders. Interns will be able to solve business-critical problems and see the fruits of their labor implemented in real time on our platforms, apps and games. We are looking for students interested in taking their technology experience and applying it to the entertainment and games industries.
Our program offers competitive pay, housing relocation for select roles, a full slate of programming and mentorship, as well as the possibility of a full-time job offer at the internship’s conclusion.
WBD hosts technology interns in many of our major office hubs, including New York City, Seattle, Bellevue, San Francisco, Atlanta, Stockholm, Ottawa and India. We host games interns in New York City, Boston, Kirkland and the UK.
Our Global Tech Intern Program takes place over 11 weeks each summer, and our Games Intern Program hosts 10-12 week internships in the summer or 6-month co-ops offered in January and June.
Warner Bros. Discovery’s global technology organization sits at the intersection of tech, entertainment and everyday utility. Our platform covers everything from search, catalog, and video transcoding to personalization and global subscriptions. As a pure tech organization, we are essential to Warner Bros. Discovery’s continued growth, building world-class products on our streaming platforms Max and discovery+.
The Global Tech Intern Program allows students the opportunity to work alongside industry experts in specifically curated internship positions.
Throughout the 11-week program, our interns work on real-world projects and make impactful contributions to WBD.
Warner Bros. Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes and wizards in the world. Our workforce also builds the future of gaming, solves complex problems, uses industry-leading tools and software and much more. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do.
To see all of our WB Games studios and projects click here.
Games Internship & Co-ops Recruitment and Hiring process:
Summer non-tech and summer co-ops recruitment takes place during the winter.
1. Application – Interns and spring co-ops apply here! Applications open mid-September and stay open until the end of October for summer tech internships and spring co-ops. Non-technical internships and summer co-ops will open in January.
2. Virtual Interview – Candidates with relevant skills and experiences will be asked to complete a virtual behavioral Hirevue Interview on a rolling basis. Some SDE roles may have an additional pre assessments.
3. Recruiter Phone Screen – Applicants that move to the next round can expect a phone interview with a recruiter.
4. Final Round Interviews – The final round of interviews will happen through zoom. Candidates can expect to meet with members of the hiring team.
5. Offer Decisions – These will be completed by the end of December.